My deer hunt story for this year:
So, to save a couple bucks, I decided to use Wal-Mart's Site-To-Store shipping option. Bad idea. It would have seemed impossible to me to construct a shipping system this slow, but Wal-Mart has disappointed once again. I made the order on 9/17, and no tracking information whatsoever was available for 5 days. After that, this is what it looked like:
After the first batch of modules I made, it was discovered by me and others that the footprint I used for the Gadgeteer socket didn't leave much room for soldering. For the second batches, I altered the footprint and extended each pad out 1mm to give a bit more room to get a soldering iron in there. I was asked if I was willing to share the footprint, and of course I am, so here it is.